CURRENT FUNDRAISERS FAQs
- In order to shop our online collections, please refer to your organization's access code (located on the instruction sheet provided by your organization). If you are unable to find your access code, please contact us and we will kindly provide it.
- Please enter Organization Name so your organization will be properly credited.. When applicable fill in the Student/Member Name & Grade/Class in the cart.
Friends & Family...
- Friends and family are welcome to order in support of your organization. Please make them aware of the access code, organization, student name & grade/class. In the event that your friends and family live in another province, our cart allows for shipping directly to them.(see below)
- It is very important to refer to the information letter provided by your school as it is very specific to the arrangements made by your organization. They may include:
You may pick up your order at our Three 6 Tea storefront in Selkirk, MB (351 Main St.). Business hours are 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday. An email notification will be sent when your order is ready for pick up. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the closure date of your fundraiser for pickup.
Shipping to Organization:
All orders will be shipped to your organization within 2 weeks of the fundraising deadline. All orders will be packed in sealed bags and labeled with each student's name and class. Orders from friends and family will be labeled and designated under the appropriate student's names. All orders will include packing slips. Please select "Shipping to Organization" at checkout.
Friends and Family - Shipping within Canada:
Other province friends and family may participate in your organization's fundraiser and have their product shipped directly to their home. Please select "Shipping Within Canada" at checkout. A $10 flat rate shipping charge will apply. We do not ship to the U.S. or internationally.
- SIPLICITEA - fundraising by THREE6TEA is our dedicated fundraising website. Teas at three6tea.com are not eligible for fundraising and will not be credited to your school. We have carefully selected a diverse variety that we know will be readily accessible for the duration of your fundraiser. In the event that an item cannot be fulfilled, a refund may be requested or we will contact you to help you find a comparable replacement.